BE PART OF THE REVOLUTION

To NOMINATE a small business to be featured email trigirltri@gmail.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

SBOD - JousJous.com

It's Monday and I am trying to be more consistent.  Today's Small Business of the Day is JousJous. They don't have a store front. They largely sell online at www.jousjous.com.   This is important because small businesses are not just in your local community but they are also online and support communities across the country.  Full disclosure - one of my friends is an owner in Jousjous.  She and a few grad school friends started Jousjous in honor/memory of their friend and a portion of all the sales are donated to earlier.com (an organization dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer).  So its not just a small company, it's also a company that cares.  The best part of Jousjous is their product line - which is a colorful array of accessories. Jewelry, scarves, headbands, etc.  I have bought a few gifts over the years and people always love them because they are unique pieces you won't see everywhere.  Today I went online and bought my niece her Christmas present. I looked high and low for a unique leather wrap bracelet and really came up empty. I checked out Jousjous at their amazon.com store and found the perfect gift.  Not only are they great pieces but they come in beautiful boxes.  I cant wait for my next purchase and I am really hoping its for me and not someone else.  So this holiday season, if you are looking for a great gift check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment